lost keys.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbushrat

What's my options? I have lost my key and have no spare. The doors are unlocked as it's sat in a garage.

An auto locksmith might be able to use a Tibbe decoder/pick on the lock to then create a new blade. They should also be able to program it to the ECU.

If you have AA cover they have a good key recovery service.

Hi Graeme
I know it's not much help but at least you know the keys are somewhere on your property. Have you looked in places like the boot, ignition, under the seats etc. It's got to be easier (and cheaper) than going for new keys etc.
Barry

There out of the rally car Barry so there ain't anywhere inside for them to go lol. Turned the garage and house upside down! Just what I wanted to be doing on my birthday

Was thinking of putting a tape ecu in. So in theory if I got the ecu keys and door locks could that also be an alternative???

Where were they?

If you say "in the coat i had on at the time" then i can sympathise, done it more than once myself.

The key had found its way into part of the seat. It was a lad who was over giving me a hand who found it only cos he has the same seats and it had happened to him.

Back