Lots of parts *WANTED*

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying Scotsman

I'm listing here as I would prefer to get all from one source as it makes things much easier, so this is slightly targeted as those who are breaking a puma or stripping it.

All parts must be in good condition with no damages, rips, tears, bends or faults.

I require the following:

CD player - Ford standard
Steering wheel - with horn wires
Drivers airbag module
Interior rear trim - both NS & OS walls, rear panel, tailgate plastics, boot floor.
Boot lock assembly - both male and female connections
Bonnet latch assemble - female part only
Ford Puma mud flaps - front and rear
Dampers & springs- all 4 corners
Aerial
Gearstick Surround & Gaiter
Handbrake surround & gaiter

I may require more and will edit accordingly.

I am breaking my 98 puma. Some bits I will be keeping but your welcome to bits I was going to list on ebay. Nothing too expensive as all I want is to get some money together to fund puma number 2.
I think I have a couple of sets of front and rear struts and at least one set of springs.

trueblue said:
I am breaking my 98 puma. Some bits I will be keeping but your welcome to bits I was going to list on ebay. Nothing too expensive as all I want is to get some money together to fund puma number 2.
I think I have a couple of sets of front and rear struts and at least one set of springs.

With the suspension, they'd have to be in a really good condition. I migh even opt for buying new standard.
But the rest of the list, do you have everything and what cost?

CD player - Ford standard - £25
Drivers airbag module £10
Interior rear trim - both NS & OS walls, rear panel, tailgate plastics, boot floor.
Boot lock assembly - both male and female connections - £8
Bonnet latch assemble - female part only - £5
Ford Puma mud flaps - front and rear - think i have 3 of the 4 genuine ford £5
Dampers & springs - all 4 corners
Aerial - £free with rest

And delivery of £5 so £58 delivered in total

Actually just realised have all tail gate plastics as well i believe again free with rest

Flying Scotsman said:
I'm listing here as I would prefer to get all from one source as it makes things much easier, so this is slightly targeted as those who are breaking a puma or stripping it.

All parts must be in good condition with no damages, rips, tears, bends or faults.

I require the following:

I have all the above. The interior trim I have 2 sets, the steering wheel is still on the car, I have 2 lots of gearstick & handbrake gaiters/ surrounds and as for the dampers apart from looking well used I cant really say much more. Both sets were removed to fit coil overs. You are more than welcome to have a look at them if you want. One set is eye mount the other fork.
Steering wheel/ gaiters & rear trim £30 collected or can post at additional cost.
Im in Thurrock Essex about 15mins from M25 Lakeside turn off.
Dampers & springs- all 4 corners
Aerial
Gearstick Surround & Gaiter
Handbrake surround & gaiter[/color]

I may require more and will edit accordingly.

Its okay about the dampers, im getting some over from Germany now.

But sure If you have a steering wheel with the internal horn wires intact, both handbrake and gearstick gaiters with the bottom framework and the two boot side walls then i'll take them.

They must all be in really good condition.

And I would require it to be dispatched.

I will need to get the steering wheel off and work out best courier for price. How desperate are you for the bits ? I'm working all weekend so will need to try and sort it out either during the week or next weekend.
The bits are in good condition, or at least the best condition they could be for a 14/15yr old car.

trueblue said:
I will need to get the steering wheel off and work out best courier for price. How desperate are you for the bits ? I'm working all weekend so will need to try and sort it out either during the week or next weekend.
The bits are in good condition, or at least the best condition they could be for a 14/15yr old car.

The best condition for a 14yr old car... lol Ive seen 50 yr old cars looking brand new...
What I don't want are stains, dirt, wear or holes... and hopefully the steering wheel isn't flakey.

Id like to have them by at most the 15th.

TBH the steering wheel is in better nick than the one i've got in my current Puma. I'm at work till 11pm but I will have a look at the bits to be sure when I finish work tomorrow. I'll drop you a PM some time tomorrow after 4pm.

trueblue said:
TBH the steering wheel is in better nick than the one i've got in my current Puma. I'm at work till 11pm but I will have a look at the bits to be sure when I finish work tomorrow. I'll drop you a PM some time tomorrow after 4pm.

Sound buddy!

Flying Scotsman said:

Hunni I can collect these items next time I go to the office or to BMW. Don't need to pay delivery then

Flying Scotsman said:
Sparx said:
Flying Scotsman said:

Hunni I can collect these items next time I go to the office or to BMW. Don't need to pay delivery then

The voice has spoken... No need for delivery
Sparx I will let you know when the bits are off and ready. Just a case of when you are down this way then.

Ill have to double check at the weekend but I should still have gearshift surround and gaitor, and the handbrake gaitor. I may still have the rear 1/4 panels too but I think there was a few odd scratches.

Latest posts

Back