Meadowhall Christmas Shopping Meet 23rd Nov

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puma Babe

As it's getting a bit cold and weather conditions a bit dodgy for doing driving meets how about a warm, relatively safe indoor meet??

Meet in the RED Carpark Upper level at the far left corner (away from the shops) at around 10 am, hopefully before the shoppers start arriving. Get a few piccies, then head inside to the food court for a hot drink together. Then people could go their own ways to do a bit of shopping / browsing etc for a couple of hours. Meet back for lunch, compare purchases & complain about the crowds.

Then stick around a bit longer or set off home if you've had enough.

Maybe not a meet for the long distance drivers, but everyone is very welcome

Link to Meadowhall directions & car park map..

http://www.meadowhall.co.uk/Comgenic.Ma" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... colour.pdf

oooh tempting, i do not live far HOWEVER i am skinted and theres another 3 weeks until payday which is after this gonig on...also i am 3/4 through getting my xmas pressies now :)

May i add that Smokinzephyr suggested this and was advised to not post up due to meadowhall being busy etc.

It is on a saturday, it will be madness but each to their own i guess!

vickydink said:
It is on a saturday, it will be madness but each to their own i guess!

Err no Dink. The 23rd is a sunday, hence Puma Babe's 1st post:

Puma Babe said:
.. at around 10 am, hopefully before the shoppers start arriving.

Who 'advised' you anyway? Didn't advise very well..lol

The shops don't open till 11am on a Sunday at Meadowhall.

Can I add that no advice was given re organising a meet at Meadowhall in December, sanity was questioned, I admit, but no-one said do it or don't do it.

Back