Michelin promotion at Event Tyres

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that with the 25% off?

£154.54 Fully fitted price at Black circles - Michelin's Pilot Exalto PE2

£140.10 at Camskill -Michelin Pilot Exalto 2

Zara said:
I've always used Camskill.. always been cheapest for all my tyres I've used previously :)
...and from what Spike's saying, they still are. :roll: Looks like I'll be contacting them instead then...

Personally, wouldn't buy the Pilot exalto's again for the FRP...

They are a cracking quality tyre, but they're like driving on thick bouncy tractor tyres compared to other tyres.. the semi-slick outer wall also wears down VERY quickly compared to the rest of the tyre if you drive them hard, and because of thes i NEVER felt like i had a set that balanced up 100%.. i never managed to get rid of the wheel vibration at 70 on the exalto's.. and when you've just forked out 150notes a tyre it's no joke!.. :evil:

currently using the Hankook V12 evo at half the price... totally different feel... very 'thin' on the road feel compared to the michelins.. but at least you get more feel for the drive of the FRP...very grippy on dry roads.... not in the same league by miles compared to the exalto's on wet weather performance.... but a good all rounder for half the price!...

Next tyre on the list to try is definatly the Yoko AD08's... they look like the ultimate FRP to me.. but back to the Exalto price again..lol :? :lol:

:grin:

my michelins have done 14'000 miles on the ST, and at about 3-4mm now...

As El Dude says, gives you grip in the wet, which in my opinion, is when you really need it most!

spike. said:
As El Dude says, gives you grip in the wet, which in my opinion, is when you really need it most!
*nods*
As purchased, Tawny's got:
OSF: Falken ZIEX ZE912
OSR: Firestone Firehawk TZ200
NSF: Mohawk M112
NSR: Wanli S-1080

Having read the wet weather performance reviews :shock: of the black doughnut-shaped objects on her NS, getting a matching set of real tyres is my No.1 priority. :thumbs:

Back