MIL light and Airbag light

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puma black ;)

hey all bit of a query my Engine management lilght (mil light) is on due to having a 4-2-1 ssteel exhaust system and i was wondering if it can be turned off some how,my car is the model with Two lambda sensors but one has been removed and this is the reason the MIL is on,

other question is the previous owner of my car had a bump and set the airbag off, ive replaced the belt couplings and replaced the steering wheel with a sparco one, how do i turn the light off? is it on a fuse or do i have to pull the bulb out?

cheers :thumbs:

Hi, You should be able to solve the airbag problem with a resistor, someone posted about a plug in to trick the system.
Think the same sort of thing can be done with the second lambda as well.
Try the search function on the top banner while you wait for the experts to come online, I'm afraid my knowledge is mainly second hand, sorry.

puma build/speed did a bypass for the 2nd lambda sensor to prevent the mil light coming on,or you could get a tape ecu with keys and then that will use only the 1st lambda buyt you need to swap 1 wire to get the temp gauge working,you will need to bypass the sensor on the steering wheel to turn off the airbag sensor

cheers guys, the ecu on my car has been remapped so dont really want to change it,i will email puma build and see what they suggest, i got fed up with the airbag bulb so i just swapped the bulb with a broken one, :thumbs:

Back