Millennium Recaros - Installation

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSP

I've recently purchased a decent set of Recaros from a Puma Millennium.

Now all I've got to do is fit them!!!

I have a 1998 Puma, with a different floor pan to a Millennium but I've read that they can still be fitted.

I'm sure I've seen a guide/tips on here about how to do it I just can seen to find it now. Could someone point me in the right direction, thanks.

Also I'd like to get the seats wired in, which I believe means that I need to have a different wiring loom put it, so any info on that would also be greatly appreciated.

Finally would the new wiring loom needed for the new seats, also be the correct one if I wanted to add a heated front screen at a later date?

Any assistance, as always, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Confused! If yours is a '98, then the seats should fit straight in - earlier cars (up to about 99-2000 should already have the metal top hat risers). The seats you have should also have the same electric lift function as the Millie seats by rights! Mine certainly did so it was a case of swapping the seatbelt pretensioners to the new seats, plugging in the electrics and bolting them straight in.

Ah, ok. Well my car has electric door mirrors and that's it, (aside from the windows of course).

The seats are fully manual and there's no heated front screen, so I'd assumed that it'd need something doing wiring wise.

Latest posts

Back