missing the puma :(

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puma black ;)

hey all sold my puma last month, kind of regretting it :oops: it had really good spec and i got 1200 for it, but i suppose i done the right thing by getting rid of her as she was costing a fortune in insurance and maintinance but i do miss the her, its the best looking and handling car ive owned, maybe one day i will buy another one for a trackday car :p for the past month ive been driving a clio williams its alot faster but it doesnt handle nowhere near aswell thro the twistys,
my puma reg was y383 dfs keep your eyes out for her i would like to keep track of her :(

A lot of people have similar stories.

I still don't understand how it can be cheaper to insure the Clio. What insurance group is it?

i think the reason it is cheaper is because the clio is totaly standard, the puma had everything listed on the insurance, piper cams,4-2-1 and full stainless system,remapped,induction kit, lowerd,aftermarket wheels,tinted windows, aftermarket spoiler,full ice system with dvd player,

I do miss mine, its not as nippy as "the bus" (picasso) and after finding out today that someones crashed mine, it makes me feel even worse knowing Ive sold it!! :cry:

x

i no its a horrible feeling ive never really been attached to any car other than the puma, ive heard rumour that the cambelt snapped on my old one, but i dnt think its really possible i had the belt done at 82k and only done a extra 1k then sold it

Back