MPG

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gf' Puma, used to give between 260-280 and that engine had covered 156,000 miles

once the new(er) engine is fully operational (just gotta sort clutch bleeding..which has turned into a mare ) ill be interested in seeing if its about that same

S14200sx said:
The gf' Puma, used to give between 260-280 and that engine had covered 156,000 miles

once the new(er) engine is fully operational (just gotta sort clutch bleeding..which has turned into a mare ) ill be interested in seeing if its about that same
That figure is pretty bad bud :grin:

EDITED:...mmm... original reply in this post was moved from a MPG thread because talking about mpg was thought non-relevant even though it had been written in reply and context to the previous persons post.

So.....moved to another MPG thread that made said context of the original reply now....IRRELEVANT!! :wall:

yippeekiay said:
EDITED:...mmm... original reply in this post was moved from a MPG thread because talking about mpg was thought non-relevant even though it had been written in reply and context to the previous persons post.

So.....moved to another MPG thread that made said context of the original reply now....IRRELEVANT!! :wall:
WTF :-(
I thought it was pretty relevant but I only started the thread so what do I know :grin:

Im going to fill my 1.7 up tomorrow, got a 300 mile round trip to Nottingham and back to do. Not looking forward to seeing the figures as im getting about 42 miles off a tenner at the momment @ 132.9 per litre.

I part serviced it last week and it upped the miles per tenner from 35 to 42

I was told the lamba sensor can be cleaned, instead of replaced to boost MPG, anyone know if this is possible?

My first MPG check since purchase.

304.4 miles
36 litres / 7.91 gallons
131.9p per litre / 6.00 per gallon

mix of driving, some enthusiastic, some short - ish trips, some ordinary journeys....

38.4 mpg.

Quite pleased as my last car did 15 to 20 :roll:

Can't see why the mpg thing ain't coming up in my sig tho.

Cheers

Nick

Can't see why the mpg thing ain't coming up in my sig tho.
You need to go to 'My Account', then underneath actions, click 'more', then 'mileage icon'. You will need to adjust the units to MPG (imp) and the display type to BB Code.

or use this:

Code:
[URL=http://www.spritmonitor.de/en/detail/450650.html] [IMG]http://images.spritmonitor.de/450650_45.png[/IMG] [/URL]

Which will come out looking like this:

Did mine to leeds, to tyebois(notts) and back on a tank, and the prceeded to get to and from work this week on the same tank

Abou 350 ish miles??

After finally getting the chance to test my MPG on one drive, i didnt get the chance, put a full tank in, to the very brim. Made half my trip to Nottingham, 149 miles from my house and i got there with a little over half a tank left. Then it all went wrong. The car i went to nottingham to buy with my brother breaks down on the M1 coming home, so im up and down one juction (24mile round trip ) to get him fuel, even thou his gauge was reading 1/4 of a tank. By the time i had got that and got him back to the services to top up, i didnt have enough to get me home, so had to also top up.

But a tank and half has so far got me 338 with half a tank left so im going with 338 a tank. Ish,

LONG REPLY !!

Back