MPH 2009 / Top Gear Live

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went 2 years ago. Generally was a good day out, basically you look at the cars in the big show area then watch the top gear show. The show was pretty good, may have changed a bit since I saw it. Overall good rather than amazing in my opinion.

I have been the last 2 years....

2007 was good - The whole thing the cars, displays, Top Gear show and the 'hospitality/hostess' hotties.. good day out.

2008 was less impressive, both in terms of the amount of cars and the general 'feel' of the displays. The 2008 Top Gear Show was just pants... I couldn't be bothered with it. The so-called audience participation stuff was ludicrous. I accept there is a limited amount that T.G (otherwise known as the Jeremy Clarkson Ego Outlet) can do in such a restricted space... but expected more.

The birmingham one co-incides with the classic car show, where we have a FRP stand!

I;ve not been to the Top Gear bit, but have tickets for this year.

I'm more interested in MPH actually, rather that Top Gear live.

Neil said:
I'm more interested in MPH actually, rather that Top Gear live.

It's just a large room, full of exotic cars.....

Yes, it's quite nice to walk around and look at them - see the Veyron, Gumbert Apollo etc. up close - but it's not a show as such.

I have loads of photo's from my previous 2 visits, but never actually did anything with them - they were only taken on my mobile phone, so not exactly photographic masterpieces.

That's what I'm quite looking forward too - after a busy show season this year, I think I'm all 'hot hatched' out (the Rally Show excepted, obviously). It'd be great to see something different.

come and see at us then birmigham then, you get both shows for your ticket price, think is over 5 halls!

When is it Ross? Obviously Birmingham is very local for me, especially the NEC - just down the road!

November 13/14/15

http://www.necclassicmotorshow.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=5461" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The MPH show is just a small corner of the classic motorshow, its something to look at in the que for topgear live. Lots of chrome on big wheels, chaved up hummers bling bling etc. And traders selling radio control helicopters and over priced pasties.

are you still going to be trying to get 10 cars for next years show dunc? Id love to have my car in there one day. that would be awesome :)

went last year and was a little bit disappointed with it to be honest, i love top gear to bits but the show wasnt huge and the live show wasnt as good as expected and deffo not worth the £40 ticket price, autosport international is a much better show

in london you only get Top Gear & MPH

In Birmigham you get Top Gear, MPH, and the classic car show

Latest posts

Back