Ms Design spoiler and shock absorbers

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsgrant08

My spoiler was pulled from my car,can anyone tell me where i can get a Ms design spoiler with break light,i checked the serial number on the spoiler but cant find where to buy a replacement.

Also looking for new shocks,previous garage ripped me off and they lasted about 3 months so suspect they may have been second hand as my gf just uses the car to go to work and back.

Now going to a new garage,been quite happy they said why not go for sports shocks,can anyone advise me which are best value for money.

Thanks

Sorry to hear of your woes. Stick a bad review in the garage section so others can avoid, and let us know how you get on with new garage. Or check the garage list in my sig to see if there's a good one we know about already near you.

You can find replicas of the spoiler on ebay but i dont think they include the brake light.

Pumaspeed.co.uk sell the full kit - they used to sell the spoiler seperately but have now stopped for some reason, even though they still offer the splitter and side skirts :?

thanks guys will have a wee look,i still have the light from the one that got broken so suppose i could use that.

Latest posts

Back