My "New" X reg Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w207

Hello fellow........Puma lovers :) . I bought my 2000 X reg Puma in Pacific Green approx 6 weeks ago. I looked at this site before I bought and found it very informative and so here I am. I hopefully bought my Puma carefully as I was looking for approx 4 months and finally made a choice..........a FSH 59,000mls 2 owner car. It drives spot on with the expected handling and very slick gear change. One rear wheel arch had been repaired to a very high standard and the other is original so hopefully a good sign. I have had a few areas repaired and painted myself ie. bits on the bottom of the front wings and front edges of the doors and also at the bottom of the door jambs, the usual areas as I understand. I look forward to having the support from the members of this club and I have already read some very helpful info. I have always wanted to have a Puma but was never in a situation to "Justify" having one me being "sensible" and all that :) but then I thought..............."Why Not!!" so here I am. I had never driven one before so it was such a relief when I found out that all of the hype about the perfomance and handling was "TRUE!".........I love it. Hopefully my Puma will behave itself and will hold no nasty suprises, so far so good. I need a new CV joint but I understand it's a quick and cheap fix, the great thing about Fords! I will try and upload photo's and I'll be sure to ask questions "as and when" as they say :)

Latest posts

Back