My unfinished Puma project on eBay

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardmonkeys

My puma is going on eBay tonight as of 19:15, I started it as a project, to get back to showroom condition, but time hasn't been on my side, and I just can't get into it! So I've cut and pasted the advert, and will post the eBay number when it goes live

Ford Puma Black 1.7 16v

Panther Black

Grey Leather Seats

Spares or Repair due to No MOT

Ideal for Project or 1.7 Fiesta Conversion

Engine runs fine, will need trailered away as no MOT

I bought this for £225 in May 2014 with all intentions of getting it back to a good condition and showroom standard, Unfortunately I've not had the time due to work and family commitments, since i've had it, I have replaced the front pads and discs, and also the ABS Sensor on the N/S/F, It needs two front coil springs and some welding underneath to pass an MOT, fairly cheap to get through no doubt.

I'm setting my reserve up for £150, I would like to try get to £200 back, but will accept anything over the reserve

Happy for cash on collection. but would like it be collected within 3 days, (if you pay immediately I can hold for 7days) as space is tight around here.

Located in Weymouth, as it has no MOT will need to be Trailered away

Thanks

Back