need some advice for sparco seats

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigw

ive just bought some sparco seats for the puma and i bought sparco subframes off ebay which said mk4/5 fiesta puma, now when theyve come and ive tried them in the car they dont fit :-(
the floorplan isnt flat so while the 2 holes fit near the door but the other side doesnt reach down to the floor, heres some pics on what i mean and is the a way round getting these to fit or am i just gonna have to buy different subframes?
also any tips on where to screw on my seat belt thanks in advance fellas :grin:
3AD1EFE0-C0B3-4E33-93DE-9FBCB4655A4D-3561-000002CE29DB342D.jpg

EC5ECC12-5FFB-40EC-96A5-F0C30FB65466-3561-000002CCF8EF035B.jpg

5EC813DB-AFBB-4F70-A0D8-82647DC7C2A9-3561-000002CCF3C20EB4.jpg

ah, this old chestnut...

"Top Hat" risers - FINIS 1021950 - £11.71+VAT each, you need two.

never got a bracket but mines second hand, a simple jobs slowly becoming a pain in the ass :)

evilrob said:
ah, this old chestnut...

"Top Hat" risers - FINIS 1021950 - £11.71+VAT each, you need two.

are these the blocks i need for the rear part of the subframe that doesnt reach the floor?

Hi mates, I need your help.

How could I find the part showed in the picture below? I cannot seem to find it anywhere?

Could you paste the link of the screenshot web site?

Cheers!

BD117026-D5C6-431E-9F70-7F723C591D0F-3561-000002DA8F5F3F1D.jpg
[/quote]

I tried to get that seatbelt bracket for my subframes, but no one sells them (unless you buy new subframes). I asked the manufacturer, demon tweeks, and some other shop. Mine are Cobra but its probably the same thing with Sparco :/

I’ve been really lucky and I found a bracket from an old subframe that I had that fits. It’s not the Sparco one but it works and it’s painted black. No one will notice.
I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to keep buying Sparco stuff. They don’t answer any email and the replacements are impossible to find.
For the Sparco plastic knobs and covers that are mounted on each side of a Torino, I had to buy them in a US store. http://www.ogracing.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; That is crazy.
No more Sparco shit for me. Poor customer service.

Thanks a lot to Ruusv for your answer anyway.
:wink:

Ximo said:
I’ve been really lucky and I found a bracket from an old subframe that I had that fits. It’s not the Sparco one but it works and it’s painted black. No one will notice.
I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to keep buying Sparco stuff. They don’t answer any email and the replacements are impossible to find.
For the Sparco plastic knobs and covers that are mounted on each side of a Torino, I had to buy them in a US store. http://www.ogracing.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; That is crazy.
No more Sparco shit for me. Poor customer service.

Thanks a lot to Ruusv for your answer anyway.
:wink:

I would contact Demon Tweeks for Sparco spares. Incidentally I have a spare pair of the seat belt brackets, they came with the Sparco subframes i bought but as I use harnesses they are surplus to requirements.

Are we talking this brakets here?

BD117026-D5C6-431E-9F70-7F723C591D0F-3561-000002DA8F5F3F1D.jpg

I still want them.
I'll send you a private message,

:)

Back