New Puma owner from Hertfordshire

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rikvdub

Hello All, So after many years owning a Focus I have decided to buy a Puma. And I am glad I did! I bought my first one only a week ago off eBay and love it so much I have just put a deposit down on my second already. So the one I got at the minute is a black 1.7 on a Y plate. Mechanically its perfect, However the Body work like many is in need of serious TLC. The second I have just put the deposit down on is near on immaculate. NO RUST what so ever!! Its a 2002 1.7 in silver. I will be collecting this later I the week. Anyway hope to speak to you all soon and loving all the "how to" pages, very helpful. And I will be keeping you all up dated with any mods that I will be making along the way. Chao for now

rikvdub said:
...Chao for now
Leaving without a single picture of any of those "dot-seven-beauties" you had mentioned? Dear Newbie, that`s an ultimate reason to blame you as a heartbreaker :wink: Well, looking forward to hearing (and uploading) from you! Keep spinnin`!

Welcome along - have fun with your new car(s) !

Lol, Don't worry pics will be appearing soon. I have to be quick on here as my Mrs hates these car forums. With every car I own I join the forums and then spend hours on them. When she pops out, the uploads will begin :lol: :lol: :lol:

where's the clear history button...........

rikvdub said:
Lol, Don't worry pics will be appearing soon. I have to be quick on here as my Mrs hates these car forums. With every car I own I join the forums and then spend hours on them. When she pops out, the uploads will begin :lol: :lol: :lol:

where's the clear history button...........

Private Browsing reporting for duty

I'm trying to upload my pics of my new Puma's but cant seem to get it to do it. Does anyone know how I can upload them?

rikvdub said:
I'm trying to upload my pics of my new Puma's but cant seem to get it to do it. Does anyone know how I can upload them?
User Control Panel - Options/Gallery - Manage personal albums - Upload Image :) Get to work, dear Puman, I`m kinda eager to see your "Kitty" before your anti-car-forum-wife pops back in! :grin:

Felis Concolor said:
rikvdub said:
User Control Panel - Options/Gallery - Manage personal albums - Upload Image :) Get to work, dear Puman, I`m kinda eager to see your "Kitty" before your anti-car-forum-wife pops back in! :grin:

:grin: :grin: :grin: I don't have a gallery button??? wtf, or am I just being stupid and blind????

rikvdub said:
...I don't have a gallery button??? wtf, or am I just being stupid and blind????

No one has a gallery button :cool: Watch it:
Options
Overview» Front page
» Manage subscriptions
» Manage bookmarks
» Manage drafts
» Manage attachments
Board preferences
Private messages
Usergroups
Friends & Foes
:arrow: Gallery :!:

...and don`t ever dare to accuse yourself or another Puma fellow like you`ve done! :) Good luck!

rikvdub said:
...a black 1.7 on a Y plate. ...a 2002 1.7 in silver...
Now that`s more like it with the album :)
So-o... delicious :grin: No offense, but to me the silver-grey cutey beats the black one like they say - black and blue :) Keep up the good work, dear sir, and if your Mrs disagrees... well, let her feel free to visit that midget Putin and drive a Lada Granta :twisted: Keep rollin`!

Back