New to a puma, need my music!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ticky123

Hey everyone!

So I'm new to the puma community and have a 1 CD head unit for my music. I currently use a fm transmitter for my music but it really is awful. I was hoping someone could explain to me of I can use a aux cable? And if so how! I'm really not good with these sorts of things so all the help you can give is appreciated!!!

Thanks

Oh it's a 2001 if that helps

Hello and welcome :)

I know what your talking about, but I'we never done it myself.. I do however belive there is a guide on here or on pumapeople.com that explains how, if you just have a search :)

You can buy an adapter for your standard head unit on ebay so that you can listen to your phone through the standard head unit.

Fm transmitters are not all bad. I picked up a cheap enough one on Ebay last summer. Wire one of these
lighter-splitter1-300x300.jpg

on ignition directly to cigarette lighter and leave it in the glove box. fm transmitter into extension in glove box; then run aux cable inside the dash and out through the center pocket. Very handy

Thanks for the help everyone! I actually ended up buying another puma that had an aux lead!! (I didn't buy it for this however, haha) :grin:

Back