new wheel nuts?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bridlad

where can i buy a new set of chrome wheel nuts for my 2001 puma please? mine let the mint alloys down so i wanna replace em, full set of 16.
Tony

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Nuts-and-Bolts-Shop__W0QQ_nkwZQ28FordQ20PumaQ29QQLHQ5fSellerWithStoreZ1QQLHQ5fTitleDescZ1QQ_armrsZ1QQ_dmdZ2QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZQQ_sasiZ1QQ_sopZ3QQ_vcZ1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good seller!

You never know, I have people try to nick the wheel nut covers on my prop wheels

Halfords sell them for £19.99 and you get 4 spigot rings too. If you buy them and don't use the spigot rings I'll have them off you. Make sure you get Ford fitment ones (64.3 inside diameter iirc) with a 73.1 outer diameter ;)

I only want the spigot rings and not the 16 chrome nuts so am not paying £20 to throw the nuts away....lol

Bridlad said:
where can i buy a new set of chrome wheel nuts for my 2001 puma please? mine let the mint alloys down so i wanna replace em, full set of 16.
Tony

You don't need wheel nuts, you just need the chrome wheel nut covers, £9.99 on ebay.

Back