New wheels time

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
other suggestions are welcome but they must be light weight, and available in 16", the usual suspects are speedline, and compmotive

Anthracite turinis or silver course 2's. Both would look good on your car.

What about pro race 1.2s? should be lightweight and look good.

Id be interested in your wheels if you got some new ones :p

Sorry forgot to mention Team Dynamics are also an option but cant find any that i like, Pro Race 3s would be awesome but they dont do 16's :(

compomotive mo6

comp.jpg

Still think the turinis suit it better than the comps. Not White. Grey is easier to keep clean. don't notice brake dust so much.

I've got to say out of all of them, I prefer the Zetec-S alloys...

cossie wheels anthracite :twisted:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d111/fiddyuk/The%20New%20Mondy/IMG_0040-3.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i found some pics of them in 16 inch size and they dont look so good

5135339349_6a64a27b4a.jpg

5135937284_9d18a5d39b.jpg

unsure though they might look alright on a small car like a puma with low profile tyres

In fact they look horrid in that picture or is it the car? :lol:

Depends the look you are after m8, think your cossie wheels look nice why don't you just change the colour go for anthrite? or you could go for a track type wheel like the team pro dynamics in black , I managed to get a set in 15 et35 but when I was after a set of 16 I was told I could get a set but they would have to be specially made up to get them on et35? something like 6 weeks wait?

The lighter wheel would have benefits .

Back