Newbie... Again :D

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F2eeman

Hi people, after having a short blip back over to cougar ownership I'v decided to get another puma, again.

Visited a £300 "bargain" puma leather seat edit. which "Just needed a battery" and tax. After jump starting her, nearly putting my finger through a sill, setting off the immobiliser and not being able to stop it because fob was dead, finding abs/tc lights constantly on, 2 bald tyres, major engine leak, 2 ceased calipers and that it just had private plates removed and they were still waiting for the updated MOT cert and number plate authorisation forms I smiled and walked away, luckily was only 20 mile down the road...

Then visited a nice shiny red (albeit slighly archy rusty) one and I can say, deposit down and I'll be back in puma town as of Thursday night :D Needs a lower arm or two but hey ho looking forward to the mostest fun driving I'v ever had, again!

quest63 said:
Welcome back, ya god damn traitor lol :-D :D

Oi! It was the least traitorish move I could have made! Puma to Cougar..... It was just like going from a petite sporty girl to a power hungry dominating woman and back :lol:

Back