ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fury556

Hi all,

Well today is a very special day Just bought myself a Ford Puma. First a little about me - I'm 21 from Cambridge and have been driving for 2 years total. My previous car was a 1999 T reg Ford Focus 1.8 16v Hatchback - Which i might add was a great car and was excellent fun to take around Brands Hatch :). I was thinking of getting a 2.0 Focus as a replacement but couldn't really find any at the mo that really tickled my fancy (mileage, colour etc.) I thought what the hell lets look at Pumas and see what they go for these days. I found one immediately in my price range and less than half an hour away from where i lived - and by sheer coincidence works with my Dad at the nearby TC Harrison Ford garage :-D .

So without further a-do i present my Panther black 1999 1.7 16v Puma

6092_110038290973_514180973_2622274_2058356_n.jpg

Hi Fury!

Welcome to our corner of the Internet!

Are you out and about in now or do you have to wait to collect?

Nice to see another local member show up! Where in the Cambridge area are you?

Do you have any questions about your new purchase?

Red

Alreet mate!

Welcome to puma ownership Im also 21 with a 99 black kat :D just crossed 100k and still doing great! :D

get yourself on some good country twisties to appreciate the puma properly ;)

Hi :) Can't say i have ever seen an FRP in Cambridge (or anywhere for that matter!) so they must be well camoflagued. I have been driving the Puma for a couple days now and have immediately fallen in love :) she's just done 73k. I'm in Histon so about 10mins from the city centre!

I work over by Royston but live in Peterborough.

I was working in Cambridge for a few days the other week though using the FRP to get there!

There are a few around the Cambridgeshire area.

I seldom see any others (excluding my brothers or course)

Welcome along!

Watch out for a Millennium going down the A14 everyday as Cherie drives past you on the way to work!

You'll have to come to a local meet in Huntingdon in September:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=4370" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Might even be a couple of FRPs there ;)

Any questions, bit or small, about your new car, then just ask.

Hah! i'll keep an eye out :) My brother lives over in Huntingdon so i have rough ideas when it comes to finding my way around! I'll defintely have to go along to a meet.

Dal said:
Watch out for a Millennium going down the A14 everyday as Cherie drives past you on the way to work!
Oh what fun that is! <_<

There are a few of us in the area, I'll be sure to keep an eye open for another black puma. ;)

My first motor was a 1.3 Ka3 collection :D it was a little bit small and kinda slow! was cheap as it was a Cat. C write off!

I'll make sure my boyfriend looks out for the Puma, he works in Cambridge :cheer:

Congrats on the new car, I love mine :happee:

Back