No waving?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:grin: There was this one lady I used to see everyday on my way to work, I'm pretty sure she had no idea why I was waving but she did start waving back lol.

You'll always get the people that are just oblivious but that shouldn't discourage you :D

The last three random people Iv passed also in a puma within the last year have all been 60+ and my girlfriend takes the mick but still she does love my pooma.

Always got a wave or flash driving MG's or Morgan - very rarely when driving the MX5 and never a return wave when driving the Pumas. Perhaps its because I'm 69 !!

gingerdave said:
grayfox said:
The last three random people Iv passed also in a puma within the last year have all been 60+ and my girlfriend takes the mick but still she does love my pooma.
Well if you see me with your girlfriend she will crack up coz im in me 70s :roll:

Sorry that came across very age'ist, what I meant was that their driving style and conditon of their puma's didn't 'quite' match up to the driver's dream plus she's reckons my puma looks quite boy racer like, even though it doesn't, and thinks I'm too old to be blasting around in it!

Every now and then I flash my lights and wave but to be honest I never see any Pumas. In a week I can sometimes only see 1 or 2 :-(

Daz_zz_er said:
Every now and then I flash my lights and wave but to be honest I never see any Pumas. In a week I can sometimes only see 1 or 2 :-(

Strange, around here they are very common, I see perhaps 8 or 9 a day at least.

grayfox said:
gingerdave said:
grayfox said:
Well if you see me with your girlfriend she will crack up coz im in me 70s :roll:

Sorry that came across very age'ist, what I meant was that their driving style and conditon of their puma's didn't 'quite' match up to the driver's dream plus she's reckons my puma looks quite boy racer like, even though it doesn't, and thinks I'm too old to be blasting around in it!

Quite simple change your girlfriend :wink: :wink:

Y0ungn1ck said:
Daz_zz_er said:

Strange, around here they are very common, I see perhaps 8 or 9 a day at least.

Perhaps because I live in the New Forest and it's not so populated.

There is a red Puma uses the local Hospital car park most days, twice now I have parked alongside it only to come back and find it has now moved somewhere else in the car park :!:

Do you think they are not feeling the love :?:

Because it's a mighty queer thing to do? :p

I wave at people I know, not random people driving similar cars. Not that there's anything similar to mine around lol.

Maybe I'm just a miserable bastard, might even start giving the middle one at people who wave :-D

Sweep said:
Maybe I'm just a miserable bastard, might even start giving the middle one at people who wave :-D

Already do that :twisted:

Latest posts

Back