Silver Puma spotted - Wallingford, Oxfordshire.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mach1

I spotted a silver Puma on the Wallingford bypass recently and meant to ask if it was anyone's on here?

I would have waved but it might have seen odd as we were in my wife's Smart Car.

It came as a bit of a pleasant surprise.....probably because I can't remember the last time I saw one on the road!

I live just north of Oxford and there is a silver one near Bicester and another silver one in the Witney area, I believe both are in good condition. The Witney one is just used locally, it was seen by me on Thursday, the Bicester one is being used regularly, the owner has done 400 miles in the last 2 weeks, so it may be the one you spotted.
There is another Silver one that looks like it's been abandoned in a lay by on the A4260 near Sturdys Castle, but it has current tax and MOT.
I have a Medium Steel blue and a Red Puma, both used regularly. There is a Black edition in Abingdon and a normal Black one in Kidlington, so there are a few around.

Attachments

• IMG_20230711_212010851.jpg
    IMG_20230711_212010851.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
I live just north of Oxford and there is a silver one near Bicester and another silver one in the Witney area, I believe both are in good condition. The Witney one is just used locally, it was seen by me on Thursday, the Bicester one is being used regularly, the owner has done 400 miles in the last 2 weeks, so it may be the one you spotted.
There is another Silver one that looks like it's been abandoned in a lay by on the A4260 near Sturdys Castle, but it has current tax and MOT.
I have a Medium Steel blue and a Red Puma, both used regularly. There is a Black edition in Abingdon and a normal Black one in Kidlington, so there are a few around.
Thanks John, I think I'll have to get out more!
You certainly know your local Puma's.
You should be able to watch out for a Pacific Green one soon.

You certainly know your local Puma's.
I do get out a lot, many shows and meets as well as well as driving about.
You should be able to watch out for a Pacific Green one soon.
Be really good to see a Pacific green locally, forgot to say that there is Pacific green one , near Bicester as well, met the owner at a Hook Norton Classics meet last Sunday, its been damaged in an accident and trying to point him in the right direction to get the repairs done, front chassis member is bent back, but I know someone who has the equipment to tug it straight.

Attachments

• IMG_20230709_111805282.jpg
    IMG_20230709_111805282.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Always pleased to see another Puma, in June I drove just under 1100 miles on holiday to Snowdonia, didn't see any others and I was in my Medium Steel blue one.

I live near Poole in Dorset. In our street of 60 houses there are 2 pumas, both owned by a Pauline. Strange coincidence. Both are driven regularly.

It might have been me!! All waves are welcome! (except heat & tidal ones)

Was thinking if it was me as mine is silver as I sometimes work over that way as I live near Swindon but more than likely not in my Puma and in another motor.

Back