Noise when i pull off

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbauk2002

Hey buds

When my puma has been stood for a few hours, and i pull off i get a noise come from engine bay, it sounds like the noise you get when you try to put car in gear without puttin clutch down but its coming from under the car

It makes the noise in first or second, and its only when i pull off when car has been standing, it doesnt make the noise when I pull off from lights or have nipped into shop

Im so confused

could be the auxilary belt slipping or tensioner needs replacing or both,or it could be clutch squeal which means you going to need a new clutch,its easy to say my car is making this noise but we cant hear it to help sort out the problem.....

If it only does it when you first pull off after starting the engine it will be the ABS testing itself ..... usually when you hit 15 mph. It sounds like a grinding noise coming from under the car. :)

i think it is aroun 15mph

but im not sure i have abs, dont see any abs lights or anything on startup, how do i check?

To check your lights on the dashboard, put the key in the ignition and turn it all the way without starting the engine

Sounds like i got ABS then lol

One question, The rev counter clock has 3 lights on it, whats the 3rd one on the right, because mines not working at all

Latest posts

Back