North west

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeFRP

How many people are in the North West area? We got enough for a meet guys sometime?

Mike

red said:
How far up North and West?

Well im in St helens, which is inbetween Liverpool and Manchester. So anywhere round there!

so anywhere arount there really :)

Ah I see! That's one of the longer trips for me, takes about 2 hours I think but we could shift it slightly easterly-southwards heh

Depends when and where really for me.

take a look at this mate, afew of us are having a little meet/get to know each other on sunday 10th feb if you can make it!

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=829" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Im just ab.out north west - and Im used to going to jap meets in warrington in my roadster as well.

Im planning to get a Puma in the next 7-10 days so I might be up for a meet in the near future

even if you dont have one, there is a little meet on sunday for afew hours in St helens. :D

Im car-less at the moment having sold my Roadster this week - another time for sure!

we will deffo see you at the next one then matey, you going to come FITP

Fiesta In The Park Mikey

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=833" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fiesta in the park its on the 18th may. if you look in meets in may you will some posts about it,

Can come in your current transport - just not able to put it on stand that's all.

mikeFRP said:
yeah ofcourse matey, how come you decided to get rid of the roadster?

I had Roadsters for a few years so needed a change, and due to a bad career move I was struggling to keep it at the standard I wanted it - as you can see its a good un - its a 1996 VR-Ltd (combination A) one of only 700 made and sold only in Japan - anyway im taking it to its new owner tomorrow and hoping to get a Puma in the next week or so

car4.jpg

masc5.jpg

Ive seen 2 or 3 pumas im interested in so fingers crossed I should get a decent one

dam, that is nice. ive never even seen one of them before. i saw your post about the 3 pumas, they look nice. good luck with the search :eek:k:

mikeFRP said:
dam, that is nice. ive never even seen one of them before. i saw your post about the 3 pumas, they look nice. good luck with the search :eek:k:

Im looking at 2 or 3 others now that are on the pp forum

and ive just seen a milly thats in a garage near Huddersfield

Back