***NOW WITH PICS*** Nice Little Bargain, that!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrisg

Good evening everyone!

My name is Glenn, but everybody calls me Chipper, and I've just bought my first Puma! I must admit I've always been sceptical of Fords, but this one has won me over! It's a 2000 1.4 in Black, with a fresh MOT (including bills for new brakes and a front wishbone) for £1150!

Really happy with the handling, only downside is the arches hve started to rust and it's been a bit battered and scraped!

I am located in Modbury, Near Plymouth, and will be looking for many bits of information as it comes along :p Seems like a friendly bunch of folk on here, hope to get to know you all!

Better pictures will follow tomorrow, promise!

DSCF1778.jpg

Cheers for the welcomes guys!

The real test for the car will be when I come off leave and go back to work, as it'll be doing around 200 miles a day during the week. My previous car was a Nissan Primera, and that was bloody brill, but it was starting to rust terminally :-(

Thanks, naval nicknames are akways the best. Got a gay friend whose last name is Smith, so they cal him "Smudgepacker"! :lol:

Actually, just a very quick Q, where is the steering column adjustment handle please?

Replace the "K" with "Sh" and you're halfway there! :lol:

I know what you mean though, I didn't realise how many of these cars there were, but there's hundreds of them!

Pictures! :grin: You can see the main bodywork defects, plus the alloy centre caps are FUBARed!

DSCF1792.jpg

DSCF1791.jpg

DSCF1790.jpg

DSCF1789.jpg

DSCF1788.jpg

DSCF1787.jpg

DSCF1786.jpg

DSCF1785.jpg

DSCF1784.jpg

DSCF1783.jpg

DSCF1782.jpg

DSCF1781.jpg

DSCF1780.jpg

DSCF1779.jpg

looks exactly like mine eh? :) I just bought mine as well and since then (2 days ago) I'm sooo happy, I can't stop thinking of it :)

enjoy your feline mate :)

Very quick Q (again!), what is the box bolted to the underside of the bonnet?

Cheers!

Read this:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9438" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:eek:k:

You know, I'd have happily swapped that box for a steering column adjustor! :lol:

Back