Opened her up.....oh my! That put a smile on my face!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v0y4ger

I've had my little "850" since Feb and due to a couple of problems that required attention I hadn't pushed the engine past 2500 revs for fear of any problems that might become worse and for safety's sake (posts detailing the ongoing project that is my car are on here).

Well!!!!!!...... had the work done this week and this morning I finally got the chance to overtake someone on the way into Cannock for an appointment - I work 1/2 mile from my home so I the car isn't even warm by the time I get to work - but this morning was a stream of lovely dual carriageways and twisty roads.

Sitting behind a wagon on a single lane that morphed into a double, piddling along at 40, I dropped a gear and G-forced it past into clear road. Wwwwoooooooooooooooooooooo.

I had previously admired the car just for the looks but now...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hannibal_a-team.jpeg

Love it when a plan comes together.

I'm loving it :grin:

Yes 1/2 mile to work OR 40 mins walk plus 40 mins child care charges at 5pm when I have to drive 2 miles to pick my kids up.

Walking is great but it's a luxury I can't afford at the moment.

Back