Painted Props on a Blue Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishZetec

Hi Guys,
I have a 00 Puma in Dark Blue and would like to make it stand out a bit more, could anybody show me pics of Painted Prop alloys.

Im thinking Lime Green or maybe orange. Yes I know abit mad. :)

Cheers.

PS: If I put up a few pics would ye PhotoShop the alloys different colours.

The only colour I can remember seeing on a Melina blue Puma other than the standard silver was white which looked quite good.

The colours will be a bit like Jacko's car:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=46277#p46277" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mat black color is the way :twisted: look :wink:

http://www.mojalbum.com/boospuma/puma/foto/18390408" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers Guys, my Puma in NOT Melina Blue, its darker. Ill put up a few pics in the readers car section in a min :)

Ooo! You've a State blue Puma? Nice :eek:k:

Not sure of the colour but its not Melina Blue as my Dad has a Melina Blue Cougar, have a look in the Newbie section Iv it up there :)

Is a state blue one rare ?

Yeah, it wasn't available in the UK but a few have surfaced over the years that came from the continent and Ireland.

Yup - that looks State blue - so dark I thought it was black to begin with..lol

Dal said:
Yeah, it wasn't available in the UK but a few have surfaced over the years that came from the continent.

Yup - that looks State blue - so dark I thought it was black to begin with..lol

Ah cool :)

Any idea how many were made ? Really interesting :D

In total? About 140,000 and there are about 50,000 left on UK roads. Sorry - no idea of the colour splits or how many are in Ireland.

Dal said:
In total? About 140,000 and there are about 50,000 left on UK roads. Sorry - no idea of the colour splits or how many are in Ireland.

Ah cool, :) Any idea where id get the info on colours ?

I have a black 1.7 one aswell but thats a spares car thats being stripped :D
Bought it for €100 :)

Could ask Ford but in my experience you'll be wasting your time.

Back