Parcel Shelf Problem

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjcs67

Hi all

Expect it's on here already but having looked at a few pages havent found so hope you dont mind me asking again.

Having now driven my Puma for a day and a half I have discovered that my parecl shelf likes to fall off ..... a lot !! It has the strings attached and the hooks for them and sometmes they stay attached but the shelf itself jumps out of the holders at the back seat level. Should there be a click or something holding it it ??

Apart from that minor annoyance I still love her to bits :)))
:grin:

Have a look at this guide

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=183" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:cool:

It happened to me mate, i just simply drilled holes and screwed a screw in, makin sure the rollers dont slide out.

i just used black electrical tape around the pins and some small O-rings to hols the stings on hasnt fallen off since. :grin:

i work for ford and even to me a pair of the strings are around £14 so got some white string,black marker and job done

think my dad used a bit of insolation tape around the points that slot in on the shelf itself, i dont have the strings and its stays in all the time.

Latest posts

Back