NOW SOLD Puma 1.7 Green 31,000 2001 REG (one owner)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trudi77

I am reluctantly putting my beloved Green puma 1.7 up for sale. I have had her since new and has a full service and repair history.
Not too technically minded but cam belt replaced as are the brake hoses....all paperwork regarding work done on car can be seen.
Newish clutch and has electric windows, heated front and rear screen and a working rotating 6 CD radio/stereo.
Back parcel shelf present but hinges snapped...probably easily fixable......
No apparent rust on wheel arches and no major lumps, bumps or scratches...apart from usual daily car park stuff.
MOT runs until December.
One quirk is that the red ABS light is intermittently on but there is no fault ever found....
Overall a great car with full MOT and service history and low mileage. Located in Chester.
£1,150.00 o.v.n.o

puma.jpg

Attachments

• odometer.jpg
    odometer.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,552
Red light isn't ABS its general brake warning and intermittent illumination probably relates to fluid level or a faulty float in the cap, either way easy fix. Good luck.

Yes it is. I need it gone by the end of the month but may need a jump start as the battery seems to have died....

Very tempting, identical to mine except mine just failed its MOT (Welding, Brakes, Overheating). Except I'm in Suffolk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back