Parts For Sale At Ford Fair PICS ADDED

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

STEAVIE

Alcons

2x calipers in gloss black
2x discs have been machine
red stuff pads with a lot of life left in them

£350 open to offers

Roose motorsport induction hose orange
good condition

£25

LMS throttle body cams
these are proto type cams made 155BHP on mine with a manifold on Chris recons will push more and be a lot better suited to throttle bodies!

be the first to run these cams!!!!!
£300 open to offers

Apex Lowering Springs 35mm
where fitted to my car for 18 months max good springs
£40

i have quite a few bits lying around so if anything you need or are after let me know might have it and can bring along with me!

all prices are cash on the day

will add pictures later on today

i might be interested in the alcons, do you have to buy alcon discs though? as that would put me off

it comes with discs mate, you can change to FRS discs with an adapter for the caliper which work out a lot cheaper

yer FRS discs are 325mm and no they wont fit under 16's!

afraid i dont have a spare splitter

Please can I have the chrome battery cover? Oh, and I don't suppose you still have my top mount covers (or whatever they're called) do you? I need something on there, can't remember why they didn't go back on?

Hello mate

Silly question, is the slim steering wheel hub made for after market steering wheels, OMP, momo etc, or will they still need a separate boss?

Cheers
Al :grin:

BigAl said:
Hello mate

Silly question, is the slim steering wheel hub made for after market steering wheels, OMP, momo etc, or will they still need a separate boss?

Cheers
Al :grin:

yer its for after market steering wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back