Stage 3 LMS Engine (Incomplete but Cheap)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rjbinns

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121375725825

Looking for £1000 and will include a nearly new organic clutch in the sale
at that price - worth £1800 in second hand parts.

This is an incomplete stage 3 lightning motorsport ford puma engine ideal for a fiesta or puma/racing puma.
Came out of my car which was split for parts due to a failed fuel injector but the injector has now been replaced and works fine.

This engine has been specced to run up to 180bhp and is missing only a few parts, it requires a bit of work to the head due to the valves running hot when the injector failed but I have been quoted around £100 to fix this. The engine is already apart so half the work is already done there.

List of what you will get is:

Stage 3 LMS engine with overported big valve head, lightened standard flywheel, loom and tape ecu with piggyback dastek unichip base mapped to approx 145bhp (potential for 180) with raised rev limit and launch control/rev limiter built into the clutch, 220mm fast road/track clutch kit, heavy duty cambelt kit, new ancillaries (hd where possible).

Parts that are missing from the kit:

LMS 180 spec inlet, hd big end bolts, sump, fuel pressure regulator, air filter, throttle body, silicone hoses.

Engine Spec (covered approx 2000 miles since rebuild):

1.7 puma engine rebuilt with low friction piston rings, hd oversize bearings, reground crank, new mains, new seals throughout, hd valve springs, big valve head, Stage 4 ported head (beyond s1600 puma rally spec), hd big end bolts (not included), LMS stage 3 cams, pocket piston for raised compression ratio, vernier exhaust pulley, new vct pulley and solenoid, hd oil pump.

This is ideal for anyone wanting a bit more power in their car, cheap to fix and would suit either an lms/frp inlet or throttle bodies eventually if you wanted to change engine management.

Collection only ideally from Colchester Essex, paypal or cash on collection (10% deposit required). No returns, sold as seen, I have been honest about what it includes and requires.

Contact me on oh7769556799 as I am not often on here, cheers Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back