pics of ur alloys and how low is your car

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1972" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mines the silver one with 17" Fox3Evo alloys, lowered on a Weitec GTN / FRP combination suspension wise.

y.jpg

more in my project in my sig

height is adjustable, got it set to about -55mm

Lowered 40mm on Spax VSX, FRP 17 x 7.5 wheels powder coated dark anthracite, DMB 'carbon' gel overlay centres.

P310710_13420001.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

lowered 70mm on AP coilovers but now slammed to the max.. no weight though so about the same....

IMG_0108.jpg

Was wondering what the best drop was myself. For normal road use I want comfort to be retained as much as possible but want it to not look like it's on stilts as it is now....Obviously I'm going to lower them a lot more when I go to the Ring for better handling as well where comfort isn't an issue ;)

The 40mm suits pretty well but I'm sure the blokies with the adjustables will be able to shed more light on this.

Hi

I run Focus ST 170 wheels with 205/40/17 tyres. I also run 30 mm HR hubcentric spacers front and rear, you will need these spacers with the ST wheels, the bearings only load up the equivalent of 16mm spacers. Over the past six years there has been no problems with the wheel bearings. I have also fitted the equivalent of the FRP springs , a 35 mm drop. I have had no issues what so ever with this set up.
Focus ST wheels are genuine ford, they are reasonably cheap and they add a period look, if that's what you are after. Photos of the car are on my project thread. Project Outrageous, I did try to paste the photos but was not able to do so.

Regards
Richard

Hi.
Yes it was. Thanks. How did you do it?
Pictures of the wheels before the wrap.....I can do this as I have the photos on my pc.

Attachments

• Lates puma shots wrap 005.jpg
    Lates puma shots wrap 005.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 50
  • Lates puma shots wrap 003.jpg
    Lates puma shots wrap 003.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 50
Simple :lol:

Right clicked the picture & copied link which gave me;- https://www.projectpuma.com/download/file.php?id=3867&mode=view

Then just pasted it inbetween the [ img ][ /img ] code which is the landscape icon in the reply screen or can be typed in manually if you prefer (spaces added - so I could show you img code)

As you can see, you can also just paste the photo link & it is "clickable" to take you to the photo, but simpler in img tags as it displays in reply ;)

:eek:k:

Edit:- Bracketed note changed as it didn't make complete sense.

Back