Piper Cat Back system

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulZ

Hi,

I have for sale a 3" inward rolled piper back box and custom made stainless steel b-pipe with no mid silencer. The system adds a nice growl to the car and also gave me some crackling on over run (main reason I wanted it :p ). Would describe the sound as noticeable but not to loud. As far as motorway speeds are concerned never had any droning from the system (was obviously slightly louder than standard but not deafening by any means).

Also track day safe. I been to Hullavington airfield and Bedford 3 times with this system, it never gave me any problems. From memory it made 87db static but cant be absolutely certain on this as it was over a year ago now.

I have had this system for approximately 2 years after buying it from another member of this forum. It has probably covered around 15k miles on my car. The system is in surprisingly good condition with very few marks on it (there are some as you would expect from any exhaust system). I have given it a quick clean up to remove as much crud as I can put also given the back box a little sprucing up for the hopeful next owner with some metal polish.

The reason I am selling it is because the puma will now be used by my girlfriend as I now have another car and she didn't want it fitted. The system was removed last Thursday so ready and waiting.

Any questions or request for extra pictures either pm me or stick it in the thread and ill try to respond as quickly as possible.

Price : £100 collected but open to offers.

Pictures:
DSC_0384_zpsltmqt3wk.jpg

DSC_0382_zpsaadtmjzx.jpg

APRScan1203_zps2mlal2h8.jpg

APRScan1150_zpskjnhbfrf.jpg

APRScan1148_zpsoairpdld.jpg

Have you got a pic of it on the car please? Just so I can see how the tailpipe looks at the back.

Nichols said:
Have you got a pic of it on the car please? Just so I can see how the tailpipe looks at the back.

Hi,
I shall check my camera when i get home later and try and upload some for you.

Paul Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back