Pippa Puma Project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yum yum! :grin: would you sell those sexy carbon puma overlays rob? just got another puma they will fit on.

You can have them, mate - I'll whack 'em in the post. Should still have your address in my PMs somewhere from when I posted that stereo.

I'm missing the one for the steering wheel, I think, but the front and back ones are there and a small one which was supposed to fit on the key fob but doesn't (too big).

evilrob said:
You can have them, mate - I'll whack 'em in the post. Should still have your address in my PMs somewhere from when I posted that stereo.

I'm missing the one for the steering wheel, I think, but the front and back ones are there and a small one which was supposed to fit on the key fob but doesn't (too big).

see, that's why I love you rob! :lol:

Just tried from my phone and my work desktop PC - pictures show fine for me. Hmm...

And for me :)

Nice project. I love the fact you've bought
More dreamed items than anything else!

Ben

Cheers, Ben! I have somewhat started at the wrong end of the list... doh!

Now it's warmer and drier, my next job will be to repair/replace the driver's side sill as rust has started rearing its ugly head under the scuff plate. Thankfully no rot anywhere else... yet! (touch wood etc.)

Put this in today:

Cloud2go%208%20Jun%202012%2014:41.jpg

First impressions here.

Back