Post Leicester meet chat and photo thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TRIED to post pics, got one on n then i tried again with a few others and it says its loaded and wont upload anymore so not sure what to do...Dal could i mail you them??

First chance I've had to get online since the meet.

Thanks Ben and Jacko for all your hard work. It was a great meet - I had brilliant day.

Lovely to meet up with old friends and make some new ones too.

Thanks to Anthony for acting as my co-pilot and keeping me from getting hopelessly lost - something totally unheard of in my record of puma meets!!

I will sort some pics out tomorrow.

Jacko, when me, you and jay were chatting at the top of the hill was one of the highlights for me. I think we talked about your FRP and puma's in general for a solid 30 mins, while you and jays girlfirend sort of looked extremly bored, poor buggers!

vickydink said:
TRIED to post pics, got one on n then i tried again with a few others and it says its loaded and wont upload anymore so not sure what to do...Dal could i mail you them??

Yeah, mail then to me and I'll put them up for ya. You've probably not reduced then to 1600x1200 or smaller.. ;)

Posted a few in the gallery via dink :eek:k:

http://www.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=59" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts

Back