Powerflow

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vitch-w

Hi guys, has and one had a powerflow system fitted, as i just booked mine in for the end of the month but just wonderd what they sound like, thanks Vitch.

I do Vitch

Its on a 1700 though.

Its got aa nice burble low down, and it pops and bangs nicely on the over run.

Have a alook into my project thread for what Tail pipe i have- i think it suits the puma quite well

I bought a powerflow cat back system off my mates ex puma for my 1.7 It had a nice slash cut tip with it. They are quite loud and can get annoying on motorway journeys (constant droning). However on short runs and "fun driving" does sound very sporty and as scotty said...

"Its got a nice burble low down, and it pops and bangs nicely on the over run." so has the added benefit of sounding like an FRP :)

I bought my FRP with a powerflow exhaust on, which also came with a slash cut tip. But I had the tip cut off and an original FRP tip welded on.

Thanx for this guys, I can't Waite to get it fitted now, the guy who is doing it also said that you can make the motorway journeys quiet.

hi, i have a powerflow. you can tailer the look & sound to your taste. if you want it loud ,medium or quite they can do this.

dodge

Wot he said ^^^

I asked for mine to be noticeable but subtle and it is :D (bear in mind it will get very slightly louder in time).

Mine doesn't drone too much on the m/way either :)

if u dont mind me asking, what were u quoted on ur powerflow?... stull waiting to get back to me

This was my initial email response:
Price wise a rear box we can do from £169.99 and a down pipe back system from £279.99 this is supplied and fitted, the only other part we can do if required is the flexi section that follows your catalyst converter which situated in the manifold, this part is £79.99.

Hope that helps!

The recipt for mine (it was on the cat when i got it) was for £249.99 from the cat back inc of flexi

That was from performance heaven in Stockport

Back