Problem solving bushes

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take it "problem solving" means new....

if you need them, youll really need them!

get a wheel brace on your rear wheel when its on the ground and see if the wheel moves when you apply pressure.

its not a complicated job but its not a straight bolt on either, there are guides on here.

New original Ford ones are probably best, but (decent) polybush is good on track (harsh on the roads)

Sorry these ones off eBay they are poly bushes £25
image_zpsbaa4c440.jpg
[/URL]

Similar to the Powerflex, but without the longitudinal grooves. Because of this, I would imagine that they would be harder to fit than the Powerflex, and give an even harsher ride.

Thanks
They were £25.96 a pair delivered thought they were worth a go will post a result when I get chance to fit them :grin:

I recon "Problem Solving Bushings" (what a wonderful interpretation of English!) is just a (Chinese) brand.

A shout hammer and silicone spray will drift them home im sure...

There are guides on this forum with picture stories to help.

I've just had these fitted on my Puma.

I'll give you the low down after driving with them for a few weeks - as I had all the suspension replaced at the same time.

They look like a copy of the Ford Motorsport variant, which are a 909 part.

They should fit easy (he says) I've fitted a genuine Ford one like that.

Kent has some of worse roads I have ever come across and the back end with these bushes is amazing. However, can't say the same for the front.

Back