Proud Puma Owner Saying Hello

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissxJules

Hello

I have owned my gorgeous car for the last two years. I absolutely love it and knew as soon as I saw her I had to have her ;)

She is without faults but I love her even more today than the first day I got her (How sad am i) lol x

Anyway I have peeked at this site many times but tonight decided to actually join x I am looking forward to chatting to you all and learning all about the wonders that is the Puma x

I wonder if anyone can help me with this site first of all though, I would like to add an avitar and edit my profile. Cannot find links to do this anywhere?

Cheers
Jules x

Welcome aboard :thumbs: I think you will find what you need on the user control panel tab at the top of the page and then go to the options section.

No faults with your Puma you say,how strange lol :grin:

Ha ha sorry to disappoint but my post should have said she is not faultless lol x Nothing major just an ABS fault that I am trying to find a part for x

I have had my fair share of problems including the big end going, installed a new heart though and away we go lol x

MissxJules said:
I wonder if anyone can help me with this site first of all though, I would like to add an avitar and edit my profile. Cannot find links to do this anywhere?

'User control panel' at the top of the page, then 'profile' on the left hand side.

If you're not sure what to do with photos once you're there, have a read of this: http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5496" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Aww thanks guys x

My little girl is 1999 so is without the odd cosmetic fault but no rust ;)

I just desperately need a rear abs connector with at least 2 inches of wire but its like asking for the moon in 18ct gold!

Anyway back to the drawing board lol x

Thanks for all your advise regarding this site. I have managed to add some info to my profile but every pic i selected for my avatar was too big ;(

You can edit a picture in Paint which you should have on your PC, and then goto Image/Stretch and Skew, and experiment, start with maybe 5% horizontal 5% vertical and that might do it

hello, there, aint pumas great? : ) never fear, i too love my car with a passion which some seem to think a little odd...cant imagine why! ; )

you can use resizr (soz, cant get linky at mo', you should be able to google it), that will resize a pic to whatever you need it to be...it must be dead easy cos i did it! : )

t xx

eta...linky is http://www.resizr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tada!

Thanks guys managed to do it in paint ;) x

mmm maybe should have a pic of my car like everyone else lol x Will get onto that later!

Thanks Again!

Latest posts

Back