Puma 20th Anniversary @ Ford Fest Santa Pod Sept 17th

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

As you may be aware, 2017 is the 20th Anniversary of the Puma. I've asked, but we're too late to organise anything for Ford Fair, however the organisers may be able to get something sorted for Ford Fest at Santa Pod in September.

http://www.fordfestshow.co.uk/fordfest-show

Dal and I won't be in the country when the show is on, but I can get the ball rolling to get a display together. If anyone has anything to input, or contacts to get anything special, then please, let me know!

Tickets for the show are £21 for the weekend, £14 for Sunday only. The deadline for booking tickets is 11th August.

Book here: http://www.fordfestshow.co.uk/club-tickets

PM me or Evilrob for the password.

We now have the password for us to book tickets. :thumbs:

As we won't be here, Evilrob has kindly agreed to help out with organising, so you can PM either of us to get the password.

The organisers can't guarantee at this point that they'll be able to organise an anniversary stand, mainly as they're concentrating on Ford Fair at the moment.

I'll update with any more details as soon as I have them. :eek:k:

Woo! Yay! Have posted this up on the Facebook group - people seem excited about this, particularly those who couldn't make it to Ford Fair this year.

Pretty sure ArtfulHussy has enrolled already. :thumbs:

Roomy will also be there but on the CarGirlCulture stand (had already booked a while back).

Yeap, I'll be there with my scabby green Booger. Unfortunately no time or funds to tidy him up before the event!

Edit: I'll be staying in Desborough the night before (about 45 minutes north of SP for anyone who didn't already know..)

i am hoping to be there just need to book tickets i requested passwordso i can try and book up :grin:

I will be there with Millie #0024 but unfortunately already booked with my other club as project Puma have never done a club stand here before, it's only 20 minutes from my pub but will come over and say hello,

My-Puma-poppy said:
i am hoping to be there just need to book tickets i requested passwordso i can try and book up :grin:
I replied to your PM, but it's sitting unread in my outbox... you've only got until Friday to book tickets for Ford Fest, so you'd best get a move on! :thumbs:

I've just checked the club admin page for Ford Fest, and there are only 3 people signed up so far. :(

Cherie said:
I've just checked the club admin page for Ford Fest, and there are only 3 people signed up so far. :(

That's a little worrying because I know I've signed and I'm pretty certain that more than two others have done so as well :shock:

Apparently the admin attendee list doesn't update in realtime. It's currently at 5, but I know at least four others will be coming, one of which accidentally bought a normal ticket and is getting that sorted out. There's always a last-minute run so we should hit double figures, I reckon.

Deadline for stand bookings is TOMORROW.

That is 11th August folks. Get your passes quick!

7 confirmed currently. With about the same again who've said they have ordered/will order tickets this evening but are not showing in the list yet. And another handful of people who initially expressed an interest and haven't piped up again since, so I've given all interested parties a nudge.

Now up to 11.

330px-Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

Also, the deadline's been extended to the 18th for some reason.

Kelsey Media just posted on Facebook to say that club ticket sales have been halted following inspection of the proposed display areas not being up to scratch:

https://www.facebook.com/FordFestShow/posts/1813389848676141

Latest posts

Back