Puma bits for sale....

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wrayvon

Sold my puma at the weekend :( So now I am going to sell the other bits I have accumulated :)

x4 - 9 spoke Puma alloys - 2 with good tyres, 2 without. (Will get pics this weekend, and double check the tyres) - SOLD

Set of 6K HIDs - Very good condition, only been fitted since about christmas. - SOLD

Puma engraved metal tax disc holder - SOLD

Removable roof rack, with 2 bike holders included! £75 (Pick up preferred!)

Also got a big bottle of oil which I will throw in with any of the items which are picked up and not posted.

Will get pics this weekend when I am home.

Cheers

Sam

p.s found a pic of the roof rack fitted:

IMAG0171.jpg

Presume you're still in Leeds for the pick up items?

Certainly am - well, Bradford/Leeds area, though if it helps I also work in manchester (Didsbury), and stay in Darwen (Nr Blackburn) during the week.

Will get pics of all the items at the weekend, unfortunately I won't be home until then, apologies.

No problem, no rush... I'm not saying im definatley having them lol... just maybe interested :grin:

Certainly is, guessing being from devon you would be wanting it sent out though?

Would you like any more info on it or anything?

yeah sure thing if you could tell me the brand how easy is it to mount and unmount and what kinda weight can it take. And yeah im thinking courier would be the way

cheers

Will check the make at the weekend, as not home at the moment .

In terms of fitment its very easy once it's been set up as you don't need to adjust it, just loosen 4hand twist nut things and lift off.

Off the top of my head it holds 35kg apparently which is plenty for 2bikes!

Not sure how much the courier would be but Im sure it could be sent.

Hope this clears a few things up!

Alloys are in very good condition, I shall picture them all this weekend and post them up. 2 of the alloys have tires, 2 don't off the top of my head.

The center caps are a bit faded on 2 of them if I remember correctly.

As I say pics this weekend :)

thanks for the reply, i`ll try to find out how much the postage would be to essex to see if it`s worth it from my end . . .

thats great, i will check with my other half to make sure it`s what she`s looking for and on budget and come back to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back