Puma black leather interior x2 plus other parts for sale.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillzy2k

I've got 2 complete black leather interiors for sale, one set is in great condition £100
The other has a few age related marks and a couple of nicks but nothing major £70
Also breaking up a 2000 silver 1.7, good panels, complete engine gearbox and loom etc (£200) may separate if need be. Many other spares available. Car is located in Basildon.
Call Lewis on 07703825150

Hi.
I'm after a a set of front seat runners/subframes both sides, in as good a condition as possible and as cheap as poss :grin:.
They are for a project I'm working on. Could take the pair of front seats complete if cheap enough.
We're over in Corringham, so real local to you. Any chance at all??, cheers, Jim.

How about a pair of corbeau seat subframes for a puma, would they do? I was going to mount a pair of recaros to them but not got around to it so they're up for grabs.

Hillzy2k said:
How about a pair of corbeau seat subframes for a puma, would they do? I was going to mount a pair of recaros to them but not got around to it so they're up for grabs.

Hi and cheers for the reply. If you mean side mounts?,I already have these mounted on a set of cobra imola's I have. I have a set of genuine Cobra vehicle specific subframes already, that bolt direct to the Puma floor.
Just needed a set of original front seats for the frames/runners off of them.

Any chance of pics maybe?, if they're not just side mounts.

Thanks, Jim.

Back