Puma friendly child seats

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter

Hi folks

Got a baby on the way in September, however I'm hoping this won't put the kaibosh on the plans to get a new Puma. The major thing at the moment is finding a Puma friendly seat, preferably one that morphs into a buggy to go in the boot as well.

What have people got and would they recommend them?

Cheers
Pete

We had a quinny buzz, the car seat clicks into the pushchair chassis and then just unclicks and goes into the car, and the chassis folds small and flat, i know a big statement but i think they made it with ford puma owners in mind

Also i would deffo go for it because as a pushchair its brilliant proper strong and the seats all click in and out so can be folding away really well and looks really comfy and smart

Also for even smaller but still good my partner just said have a look at the quinny zapp xtra

We've got a baby due in the next couple of weeks and we've got the Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix and Easy Base 2 that goes with it. Seemed to fit ok in Halfords car park - very stable and easy to get in and out as the seat just clips in to the base. That said, we'll see how practical it turns out to be when baby arrives...

The Maxi-Cosi seat fits into most of the buggies that have a removable seat unit, so you've got quite a selection to choose from. I suspect some of the more chunky ones with larger wheels might be tricky to fit in.

-Mark.

We had a Bebe confort travel system buggy or something and that went in the FRP a few times.

The maxi-cosi seats are really easy to get in and out as the unit itself is quote light, i always find with a 3 door its easier to plug a child in as you can climb in the back with them in the footwell and plug them in insted of trying to lean over the child and just trying to guess were the plug is in a 5 door, ive got 2 kiddies are there seats fit well in the back of the puma with room in the middle of them for there bag with some toys n essentials

Got x 2 Maxi Cosi in mine. One is a full on birth to 4, the other a booster. Mamas & Papas Luna system and pram fits really well. I even manage to squeeze a Sport 03 (f'ing great 3 wheel job) in the boot :wink:

Latest posts

Back