Puma leather seats?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dstroi

hi all, could these be puma recaro seats
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Navy-Full-Leather-Recaro-Seats-Ford-Fitment-/161096964313?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item25822098d9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

they look very similar, can't get a hold of the seller till morning any thoughts?

Yup, look like they've come straight out of a Millennium.

(And they're Navy, not black)

Still for sale. Don't look any better condition than the ones in mine already, still tempted if he'd come down on that price though... hmmm.

I'm hoping he'll come down on price as well. He's come down £50 so far!

Wild E. Coyote said:
Interesting, if I see correctly, those recaros don't have seat heating? On continent all the recaros in puma are heated as well...

Mine aren't heated.. which ones have you been looking at??

welshlion71 wrote

Probably the ones from the continent which last time I looked did not include Welsh bits :grin:

Wild E. Coyote said:
welshlion71 said:
Wild E. Coyote said:
Interesting, if I see correctly, those recaros don't have seat heating? On continent all the recaros in puma are heated as well...

The ones in my car... :-D

Quick question - Where are the switches fitted for the seat heaters? and what do they look like? I'm thinking I may have to retro-fit some!

Back