Puma ownership

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How long have you had your Puma?

• <month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • month - 6 months

• 6 months - 1 year

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 1 year - 2 years

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 2 years - 3 years

• 3 years - 4 years

• 4 years - 5 years

• 5 years or more

• Total voters
Neil said:
A year and two months, and still loving my kat. The downside however, is I'm developing a craving for an FRP, and there have been some quite affordable examples knocking about recently. MUST RESIST!

Don't resist Neil

Tread the path to #296 - affordable, but with a good history amongst the folks here.

:D

Neil said:
If you can wait till March time I may be interested

Probably not.

Having been insulted by a £4,000 offer from a dealer in part-ex I'll probably stick it on e-bay with a four thousand and whatever will cover the e-bay costs starting price and with no reserve.

Doubt it will go very high - for those who don't understand the history it doesn't look like a first choice. For those that know, it's a far better deal than many of the others offered there at far higher prices.

Just knocked over the 76K mark meaning 33,000 in 20 months of ownership.

And a different engine since 20 months ago :(

Just about the month and been with out it nearly a week now I'm pining :(
Done about a thousand miles though I'm torn between piling too many miles on and the fun driving it is. :-D :-D

I've had mine just over a year now. 10th March was when I picked her up. Done 12k miles in that time, so not too bad all things considered.

Latest posts

Back