Puma, puma everywhere

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
Just flicked to 4Music and saw Darude - Sandstorm video with a puma in it!
Was a moondust with F1 wheels - at 2:00m

Anyone else know any music videos or films with pumas in it?

Last edited by a moderator:
@2:12 on that video I reckon the bloke is in the Puma, pause it and watch slowly 2:12-2:15 . Is that not the shape of the windows (side and rear)?

Yup - rear hatch window is the give away - good spot ;)

Just seen another one in 'Shaun of the Dead'

Just as they stop the Jag when Philip 'turns' there is a black one in the background ;)

I swear I've seen maybe one Puma before buying one... Now I've seen at least three different ones in my city, plus some in some random news article images on finnish news sites... and one, wrapped around a tree in an article about someone crashing a car during a test drive :p

Jay said:
I swear I've seen maybe one Puma before buying one... Now I've seen at least three different ones in my city, plus some in some random news article images on finnish news sites... and one, wrapped around a tree in an article about someone crashing a car during a test drive :p

I know I thought the same, also thought that when I had my Ibiza-it's probably just you notice them more. Like tonight I went to the cinema, when we parked there were 3 pumas within 10 feet, a melina, silver and black one! I was in my mates clio though so we couldn't make it 4 lol

there was one on rich kid poor kid - or watever it was called on Wed night
I just caught the end of it and there it was :-D

On Top Gear tonight, one of the bendy buses in the 'race' had an advert for a Ford garage on the side and at the front was a nice Silver puma.

Not a real one, but a picture in the media non-the-less.

:)

hey Dal I saw the puma on the bendy bus last night :)
love those kind of races hehe - was great :D

I managed to catch that one in Top Gear as well =)
Very entertaining watch, as usual

Was just a moondust on The One Show.

:D

"Crash" on Dave has a dark blue Puma rally car in the opening titles. Crashing.

The Flomax advert has a silver Puma in it at 10s behind the Mondeo and Focus in a traffic queue.

And the advert just appeals to my purile sense of humour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I saw it to tried to rewind to see the registration plate but it was parked right in front of another car

Yeah it had a massive dent in it's rear I hope they didn't do that for the scene.. Lol

Latest posts

Back