Puma spare parts 1.7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pumae

Hi all,
I have sold my puma :-( but hav some spare parts for them, that may be of use to a fellow members of the club.
Here is the list of bits i have
Complete wiring loom with ecu,door looms all the switches,c/locking motors,clock,light indicators wiper stalks,interior light,boot locking motor,e/window motors,e/fuel pump,abs pump,new heater control valve,gear knob,pas,rack,alternator,air con pump,wiper motor&arms,brake servo/master cylinder,new bottom ball joints,clocks none digital,clock surround, air flow mass meter,heater switch panel with a/c switch,fan for rad,steering wheel& airbag,interior mirror covers,rear bumper complete with fogs,steering column surround,centre console with vct on it,carpet,rear light trims,Would like to sell as a job lot.
I live in northolt in middlesex,this would have to be pick-up,these parts must be useful to someone.Don't know how hard these bits are to get now £150 ono the lot,you can e-mail me or call 07507174385

Hi all all the parts i have for sale,I will sale for £120 ono I've looked into postage on these parts that i have,so could be posted,email me & i could find out how much it would cost any one.If not sold soon i will bin the lot as i need the room

ALL PARTS NOW SOLD TO A CLUB MEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back