Puma Thunder - 34000 miles - For sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redexr

Due to a change in the direction of the cars me and the wife own we have finally decided after a lot of thinking it over to sell the Puma Thunder we have. Car is in mid Norfolk. NR21

Bought by my wife in 2011 with just 29000 miles on it. Only 1 previous (lady) owner from new it has now only done 34000 miles

Check the online MOT history of ET51 OJK. This is the cars original reg that has just been reinstated as it had my wifes personal plate on it during the last few years.

The car has been SORNED every winter during her ownership between Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb/Mar

The car is Magnum grey and is in excellent condition but does have the odd small scratch and dink, most of which were already there in 2011. The rear arches are excellent but the driver side has just started to break through at the 2 oclock position ( where most start).

Comes with all original hand/service books and 2 keys.

Was fitted with a full set of part worn Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres last year (tyres come from the Ginetta race series and only get used for one race).

It has only ever been used as a summer/second/show car for my wife and never left on cark parks day after day and has been kept under a carport or garaged during our ownership.

Full leather interior is in excellent original condition.

Cambelt was done at purchase at 29000 miles - I know that's 5 years ago, but I'm a 10 year Puma cambelt believer.

This is a quick initial "ad" to let the PP forum members have first dibbs on the car before I go to fleabay/car&classics etc etc so I may have missed some details and I need to put up better pics as I don't have anything recent other than those above.

Given the miles/low owners/condition of the car I am pricing it at £2500 ( I can see you wincing and hear the sharp intake of breath through the teeth :) ..just imagine how much it'd be worth if it was a FRP !! I know these cars are going to start climbing in value before long...and....2017 is the 20th birthday of the puma when everyone will suddenly go " no way is the Puma 20 years old" and all the speculators will be looking at whats available and realise theres a lot of high mile/rusty tat out there.

Any questions through this post please - to start with - I'm getting old and not welded to a smart phone all the time, and do texts really slowly.

If we cant sell it I do have the space to dry store it indefinitely, just seems a shame when someone could make a superb show vehicle out of it. I even considered a full strip down and concours rebuild as per my XR2 but its a lot of work and..again getting old and lazy.

Hope you get near your asking price. I too have an unmolested, unwelded Puma with a similar mileage and history !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back