Puma Values

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

200sxman

Hi, I'm looking to sell my 2001 Magnum Grey Thunder but I'm at a loss as to what I should ask for it as the pricing seems all over the place. It has had two previous owners before me, both ladies. I have owned it for 4 years. It has some early service history and I have serviced it regularly. It had a cambelt and water pump plus all ancillary belts change by Stevie in June 2012 and recently it has had new discs pads,rear brake shoes and wheel cylinders. In addition to this it has had new polybush rear beam bushes,battery. It has just had a full service which included all filters oil, air, and fuel, along with all fluids oil, coolant and brake fluid. It has done 96,000 miles is Mot'd until the end of March 2015, and taxed to the same date. It is in all round good condition, the interior is virtually immaculate, the paint work is very good, it has the usual parking dings on the flanks and there is slight surface rust on the drivers side rear wheel arch.The wheels are in good condition and virtually unmarked with good Uniroyal Rain tyres all round.
I'm not trying to sell it on here I really would like some advice on what price I should ask so the car does not hang about when I advertise it.
Your suggestions will be much appreciated.

If you aren't sure, stick it on eBay and see what bidding values it at?

I recently picked up a 1999 model with just 40,000 miles for £800 and that was with a nearly full MOT and 5 mths tax. I'm not expert but being a Thunder will add a bit to the premium so who knows? Start it at £1000?

HI 200SXMAN. Are you still considering selling this? i might be interested if it is localish to me.

Can you PM time some details and pictures? I need to see what the other party will do with regard to a claim on my insurance. Providing I am not too out of pocket i will be interested. Otherwise I will just have to do a cheap repair on mine

Ok I'll see if I can get some pics, it will be a couple of days as I'm not really around until the end of the week.

Latest posts

Back