Pumas made to order??

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should say, the £75k was for the complete car done. Not paying £25k for a donor and throwing another 75 on top.

...Interesting thread and idea, though not so sure about building a "new" car, which seems 1) Rather expensive, 2) Rather unlikely as a commercial model 3) Not the original question anyway?
The model as proposed seems a bit more like the type of thing that Woodsport do for MR2's... esp. if engine conversions are in the mix, so me likey, :eek:k:
In fact Steve, counter proposal, how about figuring out how to put the new range of Fiesta ecoboost engines into the Puma? Pretty sure that would get folks queueing, & yeah, ok, you can even use mine as the test bed, nudge, nudge :wink: :wink:

ArtfulHussy said:
[post]349604[/post] I am dying for an ecoboost puma.

"By Jove, I am not covetous for gold,
Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost...
But if it be a sin to covet (Ecoboost),
Iam the most offending man alive..."

...Me too Artful, seemingly perfect engine... there will be loads about in the forthcoming, easy to mod, etc. etc. ...if it can be made to work of course, I hereby call upon all the technical bods to band together in one glorious cause! Just think of it guys...it'd be legendary!

Barry the king, Ben, his Ford, and Errol,
Warren and Tuonokid, Stevie (OP) and the ArchBishop (of Gloucester)
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.
This story shall the good man teach his son...
By St Crispin's Day they'd got together and created the first one!

(Boom, boom!...and apologies to the Bard who is probably pulling G's he's spinning so fast at the moment) :grin:

I agree. I throw my hands up in prayer, to the powerful beings of ProjectPuma, to create such a machine, and make my life complete...

Also please, while you're at it, can you mash together a puma and an evo 8? Love you long time.

ArtfulHussy said:
Also please, while you're at it, can you mash together a puma and an evo 8? Love you long time.

Now that is something I would be interesting in making! A lot of work though, and money!

moondustka said:
[post]349625[/post]
ArtfulHussy said:

Now that is something I would be interesting in making! A lot of work though, and money!

....nooooo! ecoboost first, then evo after, to sweeten the deal I'd even consider giving you the engine and drivetrain from my RVR X3, that's only a 5/6 though :wink:

moondustka said:
[post]349625[/post]
ArtfulHussy said:

Should we start a ProjectPuma Evo Mashup gofundme page and work the finished product on a timeshare!?

Latest posts

Back