RAC Rally

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbushrat

So is anyone going to watch the rac when it comes round? I will be at Sunderland on the Friday night. I have been asked to take members of the public out on demonstration runs by go motorsport/msa. The demo runs are inbetween the 2 stages on the Friday. I will be using the twingo so if you around come and say hello.

Graeme

Got noticed by the GoMotorsport rep for the northeast I think lol. He was out watching on the wearside classic rally and I got a good result against alot of better people and cars. We were 6oa against some very quick cars and drivers. The guy who was behind me works on the top gear shows and is an autotest champion.
I took Phil out from the forum as he was helping out on the night also.

Graeme

Good effort. Out of interest, how many runs do you think you did? And how did they recompense you for tyres, fuel, car wear etc.?

I didn't get anything for doing it. It was just to showcase the sport and that you don't need to spend mega money to start in the sport. I probably did about 15 runs and used quarter of a tank of juice. At the end of the day it was about promoting the sport.

Graeme

Nice to get to get the chance to have a play. I didn't expect you'd get paid but had visions of queues of punters and piles of worn out tyres / empty jerrycans. :lol: Hopefully it made some think they could have a go themselves.

Latest posts

Back