Random act of kindness - UPDATE 01/05 - didn't win

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilrob

If you've got a spare minute (literally) - can you vote for this car in this competition, please:
http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/Competition/Entry.aspx?EntryId=2382" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The car with the most votes gets a bunch of free car cleaning stuff.

The car that's currently in the lead is a) a year-old Range Rover Evoque and b) the owner lists in his detailing kit a complete set of Gtechniq products (which are incredibly expensive, for those not in the know) as well as a set of buckets that cost £40:

Screen_Shot_2014-04-16_at_21_47_25.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202014-04-16%20at%2021.47.31.png

I don't know either of them, but this Range Rover guy clearly isn't going to benefit from £150 worth of free detailing goodies. By contrast, the guy with the 10-year-old Corsa buys his wax in £6 pots and uses more reasonably-priced products from the likes of Autoglym:

Screen_Shot_2014-04-16_at_23_51_09.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202014-04-16%20at%2023.51.20.png

I would like to see the guy with the Corsa win because I genuinely think he would appreciate winning more than Range Rover guy.

Were you anything to do with the following comment Rob...

'Lovely job mate. Rather see you win than the twunt with the Range Rover currently in the lead.' :lol:

oilburner said:
Sorry but I couldn't possibly bring myself to vote for a V*****ll
Maybe if life gives the owner a few breaks (like this opportunity you've just passed up), they might be able to get a proper car one day?

myweepuma said:
Done! With every email address I have :p
Nice one - bear in mind they will e-mail you and ask you to confirm your comment, so remember to do that!

Yeah I have all my email address on my phone so confirmed as soon as they came in

Random acts if kindness are few and far between that's what's wrong with the world!

Bentleya said:
Done! The competition held by Ulimate Finish is a con in my opinion anyway.
Why's that then?

It's clearly a thinly-veiled social media campaign, but I can tell you from personal experience that they do pay out if you win!

Well, the guy is up to 21 votes - but the leader has 51! Anyone else got a sec to vote?

Well, the Corsa didn't win, a 13 year old Passat did instead - out of nowhere! An equally deserving winner.

http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/Competition/Entries.aspx?CompetitionId=86" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As a consolation prize for the Corsa guy a few days ago (as it was clear he wasn't going to win), I found him on Facebook and arranged free entry to the Performance Vauxhall Show for him and up to three mates, and a place on Ian G's CorsaSport stand. He accepted, so 'random act of kindness' mission accomplished! :thumbs:

randomactofkindness.jpg

Back